FARM SOCIAL NIGHTS
FARM SOCIAL NIGHTS AT HERITAGE PRAIRIE FARM
Join us at Heritage Prairie Farm for our Farm Social events featuring Food Trucks Farm Bites + Woodfired Pizza Nights!
This summer series runs Wednesdays, 5-8 pm from June through September.
The events will take place on our organic farm at 2N308 Brundige Road, Elburn, Illinois.
Grab your friends & family and spread out on the lawn or under our events tent for an evening filled with live music, lawn games, tasty food & drinks, and the great outdoors.
We will announce our local food truck schedule for this season in the spring.
The full calendar of dates, entertainment and event styles will be listed below complete with live entertainment, available food, and reservation policies.
Be sure to read through the important FAQ before you book so you are aware of all event policies and procedures.
GENERAL FAQ & PROCEDURES
(Any updates to procedures will be announced here as well as on our social media and in our newsletter.)
• Pizza Nights will be ticketed with a capacity of 150 doughs per event.
• Each dough feeds 1-2 people, reserve accordingly.
• Tickets are available on a first-come-first serve basis on our website.
• Pizza Night tickets are FINAL SALE. No refunds, transfers, or exchanges.
FOOD TRUCKS + FARM BITES:
• Food Truck nights will feature food trucks, live entertainment, and a cash bar. Both schedules are listed below and on our website.
• Farm Bites will feature NEW fresh boxed meals from our Farm Kitchen for you to enjoy. Menu and schedule is listed below on our website.
• Entry requires a wristband. Wristbands are $5 and will be sold first-come-first-serve ahead of time with a capacity of 200 per event.
• Wristbands are FINAL SALE. No refunds, transfers, or exchanges.
• Farm Social is an ALL AGES event!
• Farm Social nights are rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, we will post cancellation on our social media & via email before event start.
• Cash Bar will be available for beer, wine, cocktails, & N/A drinks.
• No pets or outside food or drink allowed on property.
• Please supervise your children at all times and respect the grounds.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
ARE FARM SOCIAL EVENTS KID & FAMILY FRIENDLY?
Farm Social events are presented in two event styles.
• 21 and over: no exceptions.
• All Ages
The dates for each event style are listed above.
Please also keep in mind that we are a working farm and require guests to stay out of the designated areas on the farm where only farm staff are allowed to enter. Please respect the designated areas of the property so that we are able to continue hosting public events.
Please respect the grounds and supervise your children at all times.
Please note that the following areas are OFF LIMITS:
Do not climb on trees
No picking fruit from trees
DO NOT feed the animals and fish or enter the goat pen (please be kind to our animals at all times)
Entering the Field Greenhouses OR Barn is PROHIBITED
DO NOT walk through the Vegetable Fields
Do not throw gravel
WHEN DO TICKETS/RESERVATIONS OPEN?
Pizza Nights require a $20 ticket for each dough.
(Final Sale. No modifications. Not an allergy-free kitchen.)
You may check-in beginning at 5pm, and all pizza orders need to be placed with the kitchen by 6:00 pm to ensure timely completion within the event hours.
Please sign up for our newsletter to receive up-to-date announcements. We will also post updates on our social media at @heritageprairiefarm on Instagram + Facebook.
Food Truck + Farm Bites events require a $5 wristband for entry.
Sold in advance on our website, first-come-first-serve, until we reach 200 capacity.
Check-in begins at 5 pm.
Reservations will be under the name of the party that purchased the tickets.
I CAN'T MAKE IT... CAN I GET A REFUND?
No. Pizza Night tickets are FINAL SALE, NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Please consider your selection carefully before purchasing your tickets.
Our Pizza Nights are very popular and sell out quickly. If you cannot make it, please email email@example.com so that we may open your reservation for someone else to attend.
In the event that a Farm Social Night is cancelled, we will announce it via email & social media. We will reach out via email regarding any additional information. Please be sure to check your spam.
IS THERE SEATING?
Yes, we have picnic tables spread out across the lawn.
You are welcome to bring your own blankets to lounge on the grass as well.
Lastly, our five peak century tent is available with limited indoor seating.
Heritage Prairie Farm is a working organic farm. We ask that you respect the grounds and do not enter or walk through the vegetable fields or stray from the designated event area.
WHAT ENTERTAINMENT IS PROVIDED?
Local live music plays outside or in the tent for the whole family to enjoy.
The entertainment for each week is listed at the top of this page and on each event page.
WHAT IF IT RAINS?
Farm Social Nights are rain or shine. We have a covered event space in case of rain. In the event of severe weather, we will announce cancellations via email for Pizza Nights and via our social media for Food Truck Nights.
DO YOU TAKE CASH OR CREDIT?
Yes. We take both cash and credit at check-in and at the bar.
WHAT ARE THE SIZES OF YOUR PIZZAS?
Our pizzas are 12 inches. They typically feed 1 – 2 people.
CAN YOU BRING YOUR OWN FOOD OR ALCOHOL?
Due to our Kane County liquor license, we cannot allow for outside alcohol to be brought and consumed on the property.
However, all Farm Social events have a bar on site with beer, wine, and specialty cocktails.
No outside food allowed on property.