OUTDOOR DINING HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUR STYLE
We're no stranger to dining amongst Mother Nature. In fact, that's been our style going on ten years strong. Growing closer to nature and the food it provides for us is a big part of everything we do here, and we hope you join us at a Farm Dinner!
Deepen your connection to Heritage Prairie Farm as you enjoy a night at one of our amazing seasonal Farm Dinners. All of our monthly farm dinners are tailored to the season and made fresh on the farm with the helping hands of our farm crew.
Our Chef carefully prepares each farm dinner menu by selecting the very best fresh ingredients from our Certified Organic Farm. We serve our monthly farm dinners family-style as you take in the many beautiful surroundings—many of which created your farm-to-table dinner!
Our monthly farm dinners celebrate the seasonal themes happening on the farm —harvest moon, roots, and honey. But no matter the season, these very special evenings make a wonderful way to relax with friends and family.
(NOTE: All Farm Dinners are 21 and over unless otherwise noted. Cancellations or transfers must be made in writing 10 business days or more before each event. Email cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org where we will confirm. Detailed event policies are written on each event page.)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Enjoy a unique dining experience on the farm
When you join us for a Farm Dinner, you'll be experiencing outdoor dining with truly farm-to-table flavors directly from the fields.
Each dinner is themed around the seasons with specific details and menus listed on each event. For some, we partner with a local brewery or distillery, and others feature food stations & cocktails for a night of charitable giving.
There's a theme or setting for all to enjoy!
THROUGHOUT THE EVENT
Our Farm Dinners begin at 6 pm with butler-passed appetizers during cocktail hour. Weather permitting, we offer a farm tour where you can learn about our organic farming practices.
Dinner is seated at 7 and dishes are served plated family-style for a social experience. Be sure to come hungry! Each menu features several courses of seasonally-inspired dishes made with ingredients from our fields & local partners.
(Menus are listed within the description of each event. Subject to change.)
For specific event themes & details, be sure to read through each farm dinner description on the events listed below.
2022 FARM DINNER DATES:
- RSVP CLOSEDThu, Jun 16Heritage Prairie FarmHeritage Prairie Farm is set to hold the 11th annual Pig Gig Farm Dinner on Thursday, June 16th, 2022. This Pig Gig event kicks off all our summer happenings. Join Heritage Prairie Farm and Penrose Brewing Company for a night of beers and delicious food. (Farm dinners are 21+)
- Thu, Jul 14Heritage Prairie FarmHeritage Prairie Farm is kicking off another night of specialty cocktails, passed appetizers, and food stations this summer! On July 14, 2022, this Spotlight Event will benefit Mutual Ground. Specialty Cocktails are included in the ticket price. (Farm Dinners are 21+)
- RSVP CLOSEDThu, Aug 11Heritage Prairie FarmHeritage Prairie Farm is happy to announce our annual Honey and Beer Farm Dinner on August 11, 2022. It’s a classic Heritage Prairie Farm event that celebrates the honey harvest in August. Art History Brewing will provide the night's brews. (Farm Dinners are 21+)
- Thu, Sep 08Heritage Prairie FarmThe Harvest Moon Farm Dinner at Heritage Prairie Farm is a new Farm Dinner theme on September 8, 2022! From the pepper to the tomato, guests are sure to enjoy a variety of unique dishes as we prepare for the fall harvest. (Farm Dinners are 21+)
- Thu, Oct 06Heritage Prairie FarmFall means root veggies... and wine! For the seventh year in a row, Heritage Prairie Farm is bringing back the Roots & Wine Farm Dinner. On October 6, 2022, our farm crew will serve up a bevy of fantastic wines with root inspired dishes from the farm. (Farm Dinners are 21+)
- Thu, Nov 03Heritage Prairie FarmThe final Farm Dinner of the season at Heritage Prairie Farm is meant to celebrate friends and family. On November 3, 2022, our Friendsgiving Farm Dinner wraps up the season with delicious food from the farm shared with all the joys of this season. (Farm Dinners are 21+)
Farm Dinner FAQ
FARM DINNER FANS
“My financee (now wife) and I went to a Heritage Prairie Farm dinner back in 2018. It was amazing! The food, the atmosphere, the staff, were all great. We loved it so much that we not only got engaged at a 2020 farm dinner, but decided to have our wedding at HPF in 2021 (if it ain't broke, don't fix it). The wedding was perfect and we owe that largely to the fantastic team at HPF!"
“Wonderful dining experience! So much delicious food and attentive staff, loved it!"
“Great place to see a working farm. Loved the lighting in the barns, tents, and the grounds. Food was amazing! Highly recommend."