Wed, Jul 20|
7/20 Food Truck (All Ages)
Join us Wednesday, July 20 from 5-8 pm for Perk N Pickle, live music from 12 String Agenda, and tasty drinks! This event is All Ages.
Time & Location
Jul 20, 2022, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
Elburn, 2N308 Brundige Rd, Elburn, IL 60119, USA
About the Event
Join Perk N Pickle at the farm for some tasty food!
12 String Agenda will be providing the evening's live music.
GENERAL FAQ & PROCEDURES
FOOD TRUCK NIGHTS:
• Food Truck nights will feature food trucks, live entertainment, and a cash bar. Full entertainment & truck schedules are listed on our website.
• Entry requires a wristband. Wristbands are $5 and will be sold first-come-first-serve ahead of time with a capacity of 200 per event.
• Wristbands are FINAL SALE. No refunds, transfers, or exchanges.
• Be sure to check which event style is on which date. 21+ dates are strictly age enforced.
• Cash Bar will be available for beer, wine, cocktails, & N/A drinks. • No pets or outside food or drink allowed on property.
• There is plenty of space for seating on the lawn and in the events tent. There will be limited picnic tables and seating set up, so please bring your own lawn chairs or blankets.
ARRIVAL & WEATHER
• All Farm Social Night tickets are final sale and non-transferable.
• If you are confirmed for Farm Social Night, you may arrive at Heritage Prairie Farm at 5 pm. Upon arrival, you will be assisted to park.
• Farm Social nights are rain or shine. In case of rain, there is ample covered space to spread out in our events tent.
• In the event of severe weather, we will post any cancellations on our social media & via email before event start.
PLEASE RESPECT THE GROUNDS
• We ask that you do not enter or walk through the farming fields or greenhouses as those spaces are strictly for employees only.
• Please keep an eye on your children and ensure that the grounds are respected. No throwing rocks, picking plants or fruit, climbing trees, or entering the animal pasture.
• Do not enter the fields or greenhouses as these spaces are for employees only.
• There will be ample trash receptacles on site to dispose of garbage.
• Our spacious restroom trailers are available on-site.
This wristband ticket is your entry fee. Please check-in upon arrival at the farm. Check-in begins at 5 pm. Tickets are final sale.$5.00+$0.13 service feeSale ended